Watertown Library provides print and non-print circulating materials as well as reference materials to borrowers of all ages. Qualified Librarians are on duty at all times to assist you with your information needs.
With internet access you can:
- Browse The Watertown Library Catalog
- Ask A Watertown Librarian A Reference Question
- Access eBooks & Digital Downloads
- View Avaiable Museum Passes
- Participate in the Indie Author Project
- Ultilize Library How-To Guides
- Request Interlibrary Loans
Only Watertown and Oakville residents are issued Library Cards, however, any out-of-town patron with a valid library card issued by their hometown library may borrow materials. With your library card you are eligible to check out books, movies, magazines, use the Internet and more.
The library offers free public access to the World Wide Web via secured terminals. Free WiFi is also available. Please familiarize yourself with our Internet Policy and Usage Guidelines.
Other Services Provided By The Library:
- Children's Storytime
- Author Events
- Movie Matinees
For more information regarding these as well as other services and programs, contact the Watertown Library Association at (860) 945-5360 or WtnLib@watertownlibrary.org