Watertown Library is pleased to announce its community partnership with NASA's Space Place.
Over 350 museums, planetariums and libraries participate in NASA's Space Place community partner program. Watertown Library patrons can visit monthly displays in the library to keep abreast of NASA's exploration efforts along with a bi-monthly newsletter created exclusively for Community Partners.
The Watertown Library Association is a nonprofit organization which has served the reading and research needs of its community since 1865.
Our Web Site is one of the services we provide as an enhancement to the overall library experience for our patrons, online users, and first time visitors. If you need help, we encourage you to ask our Reference Librarian for assistance in finding the best sources for your research.
ASK ME ABOUT eBOOKS! LEARN HOW TO USE THE OVERDRIVE SERVICE FOR EBOOKS AND AUDIOBOOKS AVAILABLE AT THE WATERTOWN LIBRARY!
- 7pm on Wednesday, March 5, 2014
- 11am on Saturday, March 8, 2014
Registration is required. Call the library at (860) 945-5360.
Join us for a Book Launch - Cindy Eastman is debuting her book of essays at the Watertown Library on April 7, 2014 at 7:30pm.
Flip-Flops After 50 by Cindy Eastman
There will be refreshments, desserts and a reading by the author!
RSVP to Watertown Library (860) 945-5360
Space is limited.
The Watertown Library is on Twitter. Follow us @WtnLibraryCT
STORYTIME at the Oakville Branch Library (55 Davis Street, Oakville) - 10:00am - Thursdays. Open to 3, 4 and 5 year olds. All children must be accompanied by an adult. No preregistration required. For more information and program details please contact the library at (860) 945-5368.
FRIENDS READING GROUP 2013 - 2014 - Hosted by Robin Osborn - Oakville Branch Library TUESDAYs at 2PM
- February 4, 2014: Geraldine Brooks, Caleb's Crossing
- March 4, 2014: Laura Hillenbrand, Unbroken
- April 8 2014: Zoe Ferraris, Finding Nouf
- May 6, 2014: Edith Wharton, The Age of Innocence
- June 3, 2014: Sonia Sotomayor, My Beloved World
Mystery Book Group - Watertown Library - WEDNESDAYS at 7pm (Hosted by Robin Osborn)
- February 19 : The Bellini Card by Jason Goodwin
- March 19 : The Bat by Jo Nesbo
- April 23 : Mind's Eye by Hakan Nesser
- May 21: The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
- June 18: The Girl at Central by Geraldine Bonner
Adults come join us for PUZZLEMANIA - Tuesdays, 10:00am at the Oakville Branch Library (55 Davis Street, Oakville). Get together and build jigsaw puzzles. Refreshments and puzzles provided. Bring a friend or two for some good old fashioned fun!